What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread--Lions vs. Falcons (1 Viewer)

3-2-DET 3 (10:21) M.Vick pass incomplete to B.Finneran

At work....but I bet it was a fade pattern right?
:yes: Double covered and thrown too high and out of bounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
And...It's Harrington.I'm in the Bulger crap club, but starting Harrington/Garcia didn't really cross my mind.And how about Kevin Jones? Whoa.

bet harrington gets blamed for that one too
Yeah...That was awful. He just fell. I wish I had TiVo to figure out exactly what happened...but it's a family Thanksgiving at Mother Myaths' house, so no Tivo :(

typicall Lions...so far..1-10-DET 31 (9:42) K.Jones left tackle pushed ob at ATL 49 for 20 yards (B.Scott).1-10-ATL 49 (9:11) J.Harrington pass intended for R.Williams INTERCEPTED by D.Hall at ATL 25. D.Hall pushed ob at DET 45 for 30 yards (S.Bryson).

Good job by the defense?I would think it's a bad job by Crumpler for dropping that first pass and setting all this up.

I would be thankful for anything resembling a decent game from KJ. TIA

THAT IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND!!!!!!!!!! :rant:Edit to add: Ok, if Bryson wanna come in and fumble, I'm all for it

Last edited:
KJ looked nice on those two carries... Showing some aggressiveness and power... At least he hasn't tried his spin-move yet

Whoever the defender was that pushed Crumpler forward is an idiot. Why in the world doesn't he know where the first down marker is??

Whoever the defender was that pushed Crumpler forward is an idiot. Why in the world doesn't he know where the first down marker is??
note to Keys: players can't see the yellow line.

note to Keys: players can't see the yellow line.
Doesn't matter. When you know a player is close, and you have a defender already stopping forward progress, you *don't* push him forward.

Users who are viewing this thread