What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ghislaine Maxwell Charged With Sex Trafficking In Relation To Epstein Case (1 Viewer)

What is going on?  No guards or cameras again.

Jeffrey Epstein's pimp Jean-Luc Brunel 'hangs himself alone in Paris jail with no CCTV': Ghislaine Maxwell's family 'shocked and scared for her' as man who procured 1,000 women for paedophile financier dies days after Andrew deal

Jean-Luc Brunel, 76, was found hanging in his cell in La Santé, Paris, at 1am during a night time check in

The fashion agent was arrested at Charles de Gaulle airport in December 2020 while trying to fly to Senegal

He was suspected of being a member of infamous financier Jeffrey Epstein's global underage sex ring 

Ghislaine Maxwell's family said they were 'shocked' by Brunel's death and said they are 'scared' for her safety 

Death in an alleged hanging will fuel conspiracy theories around the Epstein affair after he also died in prison

Brunel is thought to have been alone in the cell and there were no cameras to record his final hours 

By PETER ALLEN and EMER SCULLY FOR MAILONLINE

Now all over Twitter people are posting "Clintons got another one"    Have the Clintons been officially linked to this scandal?

Now all over Twitter people are posting "Clintons got another one"    Have the Clintons been officially linked to this scandal?
Just Bill's 30 trips to pedo island and Epstein did have that creepy painting of Bill. 

But also the 150 people loosely tied to the Clintons who died randomly make this an easy punchline. 

Epstein definitely went to the White House, and Epstein's pilot named Clinton as one of the people who flew on Epstein's plane. 

The people tweeting that also believe the Clinton's are having people killed regularly, sooooo, maybe follow different people on Twitter?

Just Bill's 30 trips to pedo island and Epstein did have that creepy painting of Bill. 

But also the 150 people loosely tied to the Clintons who died randomly make this an easy punchline. 
Where you hear 30 trips? I haven't seen that.  

Also, why are people pretending that names haven't been named?

From this Vanity Fair article

According to Giuffre’s May 2016 deposition, Dubin was the “first” powerful person that Maxwell sent her to have sex with “after my training.” She also said that she was instructed by Maxwell to have sex with, among others, Alan Dershowitz, the Harvard Law professor; George Mitchell, the former U.S. senator; Bill Richardson, the former New Mexico governor; and Jean-Luc Brunel, French model scout. 
That entire article is really interesting, considering it's about some hedge fund guy none of us have heard of. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/billionaire-businessman-leslie-wexner-refuses-reveal-full-scope/story?id=68461262

Good article on Epstein and Les Wexner, the first real client of Epstein, and in reading that, you can see that Epstin might have made his fortune by ripping off one of the richest people in the world.

This is just great. 😒

Maxwell juror admits to judge he messed up.

A juror in Ghislaine Maxwell’s sex-trafficking trial was questioned under oath on Tuesday about why he didn’t reveal his history of childhood sexual abuse on a jury questionnaire—and about whether it impacted his ability to be impartial in the case.

Manhattan federal judge Alison Nathan also asked Juror 50 about his handful of media interviews shortly after the British socialite's guilty verdict.

So one attention whore is going to potentially make those ladies go through all of this again? Nice job, jagoff. 

Might be time to double check those security cameras. Maybe a little  preventive maintenance.  

Make sure the guards have plenty of coffee and Red Bulls, 

Amused to Death said:
Whatever happened to the um, clients? I hope they're still going to be outed and prosecuted.
I saw this question elsewhere and I thought the response was pretty good. Unless she gives them up, you won't see clients charged. Maxwell was on trial here, not clients.

I saw it suggested the FBI should go after Prince Phillip next. That won't happen but it would certainly upset the apple cart.

I saw this question elsewhere and I thought the response was pretty good. Unless she gives them up, you won't see clients charged. Maxwell was on trial here, not clients.

I saw it suggested the FBI should go after Prince Phillip next. That won't happen but it would certainly upset the apple cart.
We wont see clients charged because they are people in power positions. Not many people in power are willing to do the right thing. 

Users who are viewing this thread