What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gridiron Football - 32 team idp, ppr salary cap league (1 Viewer)

Fullneider

Footballguy
Posting this for the league's commish. I play in the league as well, great league with some great owners. Having played in a large league set-up like this I don't know that I will ever go back to smaller leagues.

Going into year 2 of my league and I am needing to fill a couple of open teams. A little bit about league : We are a 32team league H2H scoring with 35man rosters, PPR, IDPs and a $75M salary cap. We have blind bidding for free agents, rookie draft, and franchise tags using real life contracts. We keep score on Fantrax and all league fees that are collected are keep in a LeagueSafe account for safe keeping. So I am sorry, but this is NOT a FREE league. League fee is $30 this year, as we are going to apply for a lifetime membership to Fantrax, but the 1st place prize should still be about $400, not bad.

If you are interested, please sign up at www.gridironfootballffl.proboards.com

I will approve your account as soon as I see it posted and you can take a look around. If you think this might be a league that interests you, then post a GM application to be considered for a team. We currently have 4 teams available and the links will take you to the league spreadsheet for each team:

Cardinals : docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmTF6cTycZ3WdEZXV1QwUGJXU1c1UGFBMmhjQkpxRHc#gid=7

Texans : docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmTF6cTycZ3WdEZXV1QwUGJXU1c1UGFBMmhjQkpxRHc#gid=29

Steelers : docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmTF6cTycZ3WdEZXV1QwUGJXU1c1UGFBMmhjQkpxRHc#gid=25

Bills : docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmTF6cTycZ3WdEZXV1QwUGJXU1c1UGFBMmhjQkpxRHc#gid=19

Exp. GMs would be preferred but will consider everyone on a case by case basis. Thanks.

Payment deadline is 5/31. RFA is set to begin 5/13. Let me know if you are interested and we will get this rolling. Thanks.

email me for fastest response : tejan0TX@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread