What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Half PPR - Flex Help please (1 Viewer)

Irish1

Footballguy
Tough choice in Half PPR flex spot on my team....choices Cam Akers, Alexander Mattison, Breece Hall, or Noah Brown. Cam still seems 50/50; Mattison maybe better than 50/50 with Cook injured; Hall with Wilson just coming back as QB; Brown showing potential, but not getting TDs. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Mattison is 100% dependent upon Cook's status. If Cook starts, its tough to consider Mattison. However, if he doesnt play, I think Mattison is your top option. If Cook plays, I think Hall and Brown are a toss up. Akers hasnt proven anything to me at this point.

Hall if Cook starts, Mattison if he doesn't. Vikings play the early game in London so you'll know in advance.
I agree with this completely. Brown is hurt by Gallup likely coming back so you don't know how that will shake out until you see it. Because of that I lean Hall. He is starting to ascend and I think the Jets lean on him this week with Wilson coming back.

Thanks for the feedback...I'll keep monitoring Cook's status before I finalize choice. Thanks again for your thoughts !!

Users who are viewing this thread