What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff Flex Help PPR (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
10 Team PPR Flex Spot...heres my starting Line Up
QB hurts
RB hall, j. cook
WR deebo, g. wilson
TE ferguson
DEF Cleveland
K santos
Bench goedert, 49ers, LAR, flacco, palmer, mcmanus

now I have my flex down to these 4...
zeke @ DEN
flowers @ 49ers
chandler vs DET
collins vs CLE

any help is appreciated and please let me know if you would even change my starting line up at all too...

Here is how I see it:
  • Zeke: He is a floor play. Should give you points but not flashy. Don't expect much but won't really bust.
  • Flowers: Looking for a big play. Could happen and always gives you hope especially as the last game of the weekend. If you are a heavy underdog and need ceiling he would be in consideration
  • Chandler: If Mattison is out he would be my choice as the flex. If Mattison is in then you just aren't sure on usage. He as earned more usage as he looked much more explosive than Mattison but who knows what the coaches will do.
  • Collins: If no Stroud then no Collins for me. Looks like no Stroud.
  • Palmer: If Keenan is out another game I think he should be in your lineup. I might even sit Wilson as he has been terrible and who is throwing him the ball now. I may be biased as my choice to start him last week ended up costing me my season. Any other player on my bench gets me to the next round. Wilson has been a huge disappointment.

Here is how I see it:
  • Zeke: He is a floor play. Should give you points but not flashy. Don't expect much but won't really bust.
  • Flowers: Looking for a big play. Could happen and always gives you hope especially as the last game of the weekend. If you are a heavy underdog and need ceiling he would be in consideration
  • Chandler: If Mattison is out he would be my choice as the flex. If Mattison is in then you just aren't sure on usage. He as earned more usage as he looked much more explosive than Mattison but who knows what the coaches will do.
  • Palmer: If Keenan is out another game I think he should be in your lineup. I might even sit Wilson as he has been terrible and who is throwing him the ball now. I may be biased as my choice to start him last week ended up costing me my season. Any other player on my bench gets me to the next round. Wilson has been a huge disappointment.
my other team got sent home cuz of that stupid last min play by JSN on mon...lost by 2 points...how I won with this team i have no clue lol

Here is how I see it:
my other team got sent home cuz of that stupid last min play by JSN on mon...lost by 2 points...how I won with this team i have no clue lol
At least you got one through. Doesn't matter how. A chip and chair as they say.....hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread