What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Have ravens d, chiefs d, and jags. (1 Viewer)

Nyce

Footballguy
Guy wanted to know which defense to drop to pick up Spencer ware and malcolm brown off the waiver, one of them will lock their division and the main back will rest during fantasy playoffs-am I thinking this the right way. 

Team is 

Watson

Gordon and ingram 

Thomas cooks watkins

Kelce

Kittle

Gostkowski

Ravens, chiefs, jags

Bench is 

Yeldon

Mike Williams LAC

Amendola 

And the two defenses.

Lamar Jackson, was thinking of grabbing Mayfield over Lamar. Waiting to see him play hopefully this weekend.

Chiefs defense is ranked low on football outsiders, but they seem to put up good numbers especially when teams try to play catch up and get out of there element. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering this is the IDP (Individual Defensive Player) section, your query on Team Defense will likely draw more relevant response in the regular Assistant Coach forum.

I'd offer an opinion anyway, but honestly defensive scoring, whether team or individual, depends heavily on scoring system.  Does it mainly reward sacks and turnovers?  Low scores?  Yardage?  Are there penalties for large scoring and yardage totals, or just bonuses for keeping them low?  Often the best turnover defenses also allow a lot of points due to their risk-taking tendencies, for example.

Also, with team D, schedule is critical.  If I knew the scoring system I'd be willing to look up the schedules, but if you do repost this in the regular AC forum, you'll probably get maximum response if you include those details in your post to make it easy on potential responders.

Hope this helps...it's not a direct answer, but may point you in the right direction, as far as factors to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread