What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Have you been posting here for longer than a decade? (2 Viewers)

Have you been posting here for longer than a decade?

• Yes

Votes: 367 92.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 6.3%
  • Smoo has

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
Joe has been randomly banning me since 2003.  Can't wait for the next rule he makes up to publicly declare when making an example of me in his quest to demonstrate his excellency.  

No kids, single, rocking my Jetta VR6... selling alcohol for a living.  Arguing about religion on internet message boards.  Life was so damn easy then.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheatsheets.net

I've mostly lurked all these years along with deleting upwards of 20,000 posts before clicking submit.

:banned:  and posting, not a good idea. See some of my work in this year's EPL Draft thread. :bag:

I remember trying to figure out who was in which clique and which of those were the cool posters.

Then I realized there was no such thing and I was one of them.  

Since ive pretty much lost the ability to discern one user name / alias from another. 

I remember trying to figure out who was in which clique and which of those were the cool posters.

Then I realized there was no such thing and I was one of them.  

Since ive pretty much lost the ability to discern one user name / alias from another. 
oh shut up

I have been here for over 12 years. I joined on June 23, 2004. Seems just like yesterday. I was a lurker for a couple of years before this. I lurked on Ol' Yeller, R.I.P, before I signed up for an account.

Two words:

Kristina Abernathy
I had no idea even where the Weather Channel was on my cable system until I saw her name mentioned here. I remember a ten page flame war between two posters over her, which included threats of physical violence, and the promise to meet somewhere face to face. 

KFFL(Hot off the Wire), Huddle, FF Today, and this place...

...we used to call in our line up to the commish...leave a voice mail on his home phone. 

2007. Fanball guy until the Gang of Four strike against their sell-up moves. Been a one-forum guy - i'd like to be like a three-forum guy, but my style means there'll be fights on the way to the status i need to relax and express and, like a good Irishman, i believe the only good part of a fight is the end - my entire online caree

I just realised that I can legally bang chicks born after I began frequenting this message board. 

:oldcreepyunsure:

Been here a long ####### time.  Remember ol Yeller... Lost of folks who have come and gone.. I've not always been a regular poster but I've always been here.  I remember Shick! sending me an old macintosh part for my wife's grandfather's PC a million years ago.  My kids football photo of him covered in mud was in one of Joe's Random shots.  He was about 8 at the time.  He's 22 now and is a member of the National Guard and getting married next year.  

Big fan of this community.

ETA - to properly give credit to Shick! and stop confusing Shuke.  

Users who are viewing this thread