What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help picking 3 RB please (1 Viewer)

Alkarius

Footballguy
As a McKinnon owner, I may have panicked scooping up RB's pre-week 1, grabbing Conner, Peterson, Morris, and Breida.  Now I'm in the age old dilemma of which RB to roll with out of a large sample.  Please share any advice you may have on which 3 to start week 1 and I will gladly help with any questions you may have.

Rules of note:  1 pt PPR, 7 pt Rush TD, 8 pt Rec TD, 1 point per 5 yards rushing/receiving (Crazy right?  Overall yardage will dominate points in this format I believe)

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX

Running candidates:  Dalvin Cook (vs. SF)      Lamar Miller (@NE)      Jay Ajayi (vs. Atl)      James Conner (@Cle)

Less desirable options:  Adrian Peterson (@Ari)      Alfred Morris (@Min)      Matt Breida (@Min)

Thank you!

If I understanding this, you need to select three RBs from the following: Cook, Miller, Ajayi, Conner, Peterson, Morris, Breida

If that is correct, roll with Cook, Miller, and Conner.

These guys are the ones who should get the grand share of the carries is good and stable offenses.  Can't say that about the other guys.

Please take a look at my trade question.  Thanks!  :thumbup:

If I understanding this, you need to select three RBs from the following: Cook, Miller, Ajayi, Conner, Peterson, Morris, Breida

If that is correct, roll with Cook, Miller, and Conner.

These guys are the ones who should get the grand share of the carries is good and stable offenses.  Can't say that about the other guys.

Please take a look at my trade question.  Thanks!  :thumbup:
I agree with this.

Users who are viewing this thread