What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help rank my IDP please. (1 Viewer)

Hey guys. I'm in a keeper league in which I'll probably be able to keep 4 or 5 of these guys. (7 guys start, so I need quite a few.) I have to drop one of these guys for a kicker once the season starts, so I was wondering if I could get a little help on ranking them. I am interested in trying to win this year, but I would like keeper league rankings. Oh, I should add that solo tackles are pretty much the main point scorer in this league for IDP. Here are my guys, in no particular order...1. Jonathan Vilma2. Odell Thurman3. Thomas Davis4. Adam Archuleta5. Sean Jones6. Eric Barton7. Michael Barrow8. Andra Davis9. Mike Brown10. D.J. Williams11. James FarriorAlso, are any of these guys worth cutting for Daryl Smith, Courtney Watson, or Sean Taylor?Thanks.

Hey guys. I'm in a keeper league in which I'll probably be able to keep 4 or 5 of these guys. (7 guys start, so I need quite a few.) I have to drop one of these guys for a kicker once the season starts, so I was wondering if I could get a little help on ranking them. I am interested in trying to win this year, but I would like keeper league rankings. Oh, I should add that solo tackles are pretty much the main point scorer in this league for IDP. Here are my guys, in no particular order...

1. Jonathan Vilma

2. Odell Thurman

3. Thomas Davis

4. Adam Archuleta

5. Sean Jones

6. Eric Barton

7. Michael Barrow

8. Andra Davis

9. Mike Brown

10. D.J. Williams

11. James Farrior

Also, are any of these guys worth cutting for Daryl Smith, Courtney Watson, or Sean Taylor?

Thanks.
Would need to know how many LBs you could afford to drop vs. safeties and also your team's starting requirements ... the bottom 5 on that list for me are Barrow, Davis, Barton, Thurman & Jones (close call bewteen Jones & Arch) ... I like Sean Taylor more than Jones or Arch, despite his legal troubles.

Starting requirements:Flex DFlex DDBDBLBLBLBSo I'd probably need to save 3 DBs. Assuming Thomas Davis qualifies as a DB, that would give me 4. I'd much rather drop one of my linebackers at this point. But I can wait until the season starts to pick up a kicker, so there's a lot of time; I was just hoping for little help picking out my worst guys. Thanks.

Starting requirements:

Flex D

Flex D

DB

DB

LB

LB

LB

So I'd probably need to save 3 DBs. Assuming Thomas Davis qualifies as a DB, that would give me 4. I'd much rather drop one of my linebackers at this point. But I can wait until the season starts to pick up a kicker, so there's a lot of time; I was just hoping for little help picking out my worst guys. Thanks.
I may keep Jones before Davis to ensure you have a DB ... Jones may be great this year ...

Users who are viewing this thread