What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help with San Francisco / Yosemite / Disneyland Trip? (1 Viewer)

simsarge said:
Heading to SF from the south and looking for a place to stay for a couple of nights. Preferably in the city so we don't have to deal with traffic and something that won't break the bank in the process ($250/nt?) 

No idea about the city layout so I don't know what's convenient for public transportation getting to the touristy stuff from the hotel/home base. Anyone have any suggestions? 

ETA : Travis AFB is an option, but I'm hesitant about dealing with traffic going into the city and paying for parking ($50) If I do the inclusive pass mentioned earlier, do I park someplace to pick this up, and pay for the day there? 

TIA 
$250/night is about the bare minimum for a hotel in the city.  There are some places on Lombard St. with parking.  SF is small so almost anyplace within the city limits will be accessible via public transit.  You could also look for places near a BART station although this would make it harder to pop back to your room to change and drop stuff off.

Travis AFB is halfway to Sacramento when it comes to travel time.

For some kinda reason seemingly everything reasonable in the area was open for today but booked tomorrow through the weekend. We decided to stay someplace fairly accessible to SF and wine country and found a place in Riverside. So, the city tomorrow and either wine country Wednesday or a hop back east to Georgia and then a drive up the other coast home.

Users who are viewing this thread