What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Here We Go" song (1 Viewer)

Since Seattle fans posted there songs heres the new 'Here We Go" Steeler song if anyone hasn't heard it yet.

http://ruff.se/upload/HEREWEGO.mp3
Why does everyone have to copy off the Redskins. The Eagles with there dumb ### Fly Eagles Fly, now this :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
There have been variations of this song in Pittsburgh going back at least to the Dallas SuperBowl game ten years ago. When did the Redskins come up with theirs?
How about 1938
God Bless the Steelers.

Since Seattle fans posted there songs heres the new 'Here We Go" Steeler song if anyone hasn't heard it yet.

Why does everyone have to copy off the Redskins. The Eagles with there dumb ### Fly Eagles Fly, now this :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
There have been variations of this song in Pittsburgh going back at least to the Dallas SuperBowl game ten years ago. When did the Redskins come up with theirs?
How about 1938
WTF? that's not even remotely close to the same song. What are you talking about?

How about 1938
WTF? that's not even remotely close to the same song. What are you talking about?
I have to agree and I'm as big of a 'Skins fan as there is on this board. Since when did theme songs for teams and organizations originate as an idea with the 'Skins 1938 song? True, the 'Skins were pioneers in the NFL with their band and song, etc., but I have a tough time saying that e.g. the Super Bowl Shuffle is a copy of it.

"Now the offense is ready to scoreAnd there's one thing we know for sureIf we don't get it in the end zoneWe'll get 3 points off of Jeff Reed's toe." OMG!!! Pure Genius!

I still cringe every time I recall "Neil's the captain He runs the machine"

"Now the offense is ready to score

And there's one thing we know for sure

If we don't get it in the end zone

We'll get 3 points off of Jeff Reed's toe."

OMG!!! Pure Genius!
If you want to say this song sucks, I'm not going to argue much. I'm just saying I don't understand why CCF is bent, when referring to the skins' song.

I still cringe every time I recall "Neil's the captain He runs the machine"
" . . . but he thinks Larry Brown plays for his team . . ." :unsure:
One would think that after ten years, that would hurt a little less. It doesn't. :hot: Of course, a win next week will do wonders for the healing process. :thumbup:

anyone hear the Polamalu song? I cann't find it.. it was on WDVE
Link to that song and others here.
Another good video of the Polamalu song:Puppets
The Polamalu song is the best. I haven't gotten it out of my head since I heard it last week. I played it for my wife, parents, friends, etc... and now we all walk around going "Puhlahmahlu, It's Palamalu......" My 6 month old daughter loves it as well. I believe the only time that she stops crying is when I'm singing her that song.Thank You Mr. Devious! My new favorite Pittsburgh band.

Users who are viewing this thread