What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

High Stakes Redraft SLEEPER Leagues / 12 Team 0.5 and Full PPR / Snake Draft / FAAB Waivers / Extra Gm each Week versus league median / LeagueSafe (1 Viewer)

frank123

Footballguy
We're back with another season of a high stakes Sleeper leagues. For those who don't know I've been running leagues for a number of years but recently moved over to Sleeper a couple seasons ago. I enjoy their customization and this league will have an extra game each week versus the league median to ensure the best teams make the playoffs in a h2h scoring league.

$300 Full PPR League: Draft Aug 30th 7:30est ; 4 spots left

$500 Full PPR League: Draft Sep 6th 8est (1 spot left)

$500 0.5 PPR League: draft Aug 31st 8est (FULL)

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB,WR,TE), 1 DST, 6 Bench, 2 IR

Scoring: fairly standard scoring Full, 0.5 PPR and 6 PATD, if you would like more details they can be found on Sleeper

League dues will be held on Leaguesafe and payouts will be allocated based on majority approval. 100% Payouts I PAY MY DUES AND CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS THE POT.

If you are interested in these leagues please drop your email in the replies, and I will get back to you with the Sleeper invite. Even if a league is full if there is enough interest I will make others available or you get first dibs if somebody does not pay dues.

Thanks,

Commish Frank

message me or drop your email here if you're interested for an invite! once the last 4 dues are in the draft order will be randomized

Users who are viewing this thread