What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Highly innovative, FREE new IDP dynasty league starting (1 Viewer)

Miro Z

Footballguy
Last year, I created Max IDP Dynasty League 1 with the goal of creating a highly innovative and competitive IDP dynasty league which was free.

It uses a  "max" formation (2 QBs, 3 RBs, 4 WRs, 2 TE, 1 K, 3 DL, 4 LB, 4 DB) on Fleaflicker with 40 man rosters. Trust me, it is really challenging to field a top team with those roster requirements, there are just not enough good QBs or TEs to go around.

The first season was great fun, and so now I am creating Max IDP Dynasty League 2.

We'll have an initial dynasty draft of all players this summer and then have a rookie draft every year after that.

It'll be free of course.

Please do let me know as soon as possible if you would like a team.

You need to be an IDP expert with dynasty experience. This format is NOT for everyone!

You can email me on miroslav.z@gmail.com if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
There has been such high demand for this league that I am creating another one with exactly the same format, Max IDP Dynasty League 3, please let me know if you would like a place. I should be contacted on miroslav.z@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one place remaining in Max IDP Dynasty League 3!

First come, first served, so please email me if you want the final place!

Users who are viewing this thread