What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hollywood/Knox/Hurst or Godwin/Pitts? (2 Viewers)

mlbnfl

Footballguy
Should I move Marquise and Know for Godwin and Pitts? Obviously the hope would be Godwin could almost be a wash with Brown here on out but Browns been so dependable. Hurst also impressed me last night so I feel a bit better about TE.

Redraft 0.5 ppr start QB WR WR WR RB RB TE Flex

WRs
Lamb
Hollywood
Jakobi
DJ Moore
Josh Reynolds
Mooney

TE Hurst
Knox
Dissley

Last edited:
We’ll I misunderstood and apparently he wants Hurst as well. I feel like that makes this a definite no now but maybe I’m overreacting to a nice day from Hayden?

Realistically if you are getting Pitts you shouldn't need another TE so giving up both Knox and Hurst really isn't a deal breaker for me. The question is do you believe in Pitts being that big of an upgrade over the rotation you have at TE. I am not so sure that is the case.

I also don't think Brown will be slowing down even with Hopkins return. In fact it may help him a bit as coverage might roll to Hopkins.

If this is a redraft league I keep the TE's you already have. I don't think Pitts will be a marked improvement over them for this year.

Realistically if you are getting Pitts you shouldn't need another TE so giving up both Knox and Hurst really isn't a deal breaker for me. The question is do you believe in Pitts being that big of an upgrade over the rotation you have at TE. I am not so sure that is the case.

I also don't think Brown will be slowing down even with Hopkins return. In fact it may help him a bit as coverage might roll to Hopkins.

If this is a redraft league I keep the TE's you already have. I don't think Pitts will be a marked improvement over them for this year.
I feel like I agree with most of this and it’s just that nagging thought that if Pitts puts it together/gets more targets then it’s a real missed opportunity. I also am not even sure if Kyle outperforms Hurst but obviously upside is a different story. As for Brown I too think he will remain Very good even with Hopkins back but I also think Godwin will be pretty close. Need a crystal ball.

Hollywood is a top 12-15 WR now. I don’t think Hopkins coming back changes that either. Don’t forget that Hopkins didn’t do much last season before he was out. I would pass on Pitts because Mariotta isn’t putting any numbers up either.

Users who are viewing this thread