What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How am I looking? WHIR (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
Draft is over.  Ten team PPR League.  Drafted second and ended up with McCaffrey.  No complaints there.

Start QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/Flex/Def/K

Keeper Eligible players in Bold:

QB Stafford, Winston

RB McCaffrey, Ekeler, Robinson, Edmonds, Harris, Dillon, Etienne (last draft pick for future)

WR A Brown, Golladay, Lamb, Shenault, Cooks, Samuel, and Michael Thomas 

TE Tonyan

Def San Fran

Succop

Obvious weaknesses at QB and TE.  Garoppolo, Dalton, Fitzpatrick, Taylor, Bridgewater available at QB.  I don't really see an upgrade.  I may be able to use some of my depth to upgrade a little bit down the road, especially if I'm sitting in contention when Michael Thomas comes back.  

What do you think?  Should I feel pretty good overall about this team?  Or do I really need to look into upgrading my weak spots?

Link below if you want me to answer for you.

Yes. I would feel very good with this team. For your RB or WR teams to fail you would require something apocalyptic. I assume your question focuses on this year, but the answer would be about the same for your future. I agree that the QB and TE situations are a concern. If those 3 guys are not getting the job done, might have to trade off an asset or two.

Easy A+ for me.

I don’t even consider your QBs to be a weakness with Stafford. He could be on par with Rodgers and Brady. 

your TE concerns me a bit, but it’s easy to overcome. I had Tonyan last year and he was wildly in consistent. Consider picking up Jonnu (if available) or Trautman. I’m still in shock that’s your team and it had keepers and Lamb came back to you.

I might use Golloday as trade bait or in combination with Winston or Tonyan to upgrade either just due to your strength you may be able to do both.

I don’t think you need to rush it though, as you are considerably strong.

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/799722-rate-my-draft-whir-100/

Users who are viewing this thread