What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many rounds of the draft (1 Viewer)

?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In it's entirety? None. I'll tune in from time to time to catch up. Too much filler in between each pick. And I have too much to do today. I'll either listen on the radio and hook up my wireless headphones and listen to ESPN or NFL Network coverage.

In past years I have watched only the first round and thats only to the point where my 2 favorite teams Seattle and Jacksonville have made their picks. With Jacksonville at #28 and Seattle at #31, its going to be a long day in front of ESPN HD.

Once you get by the first round, the draft isn't something that you sit and watch like a movie.

It is one of those things you have on in the background while people play darts or cards and get drunk.

I will have the 2nd day draft coverage on the radio while I do yard work....

Listen to the first handful of picks on radio then just check back when I get a chance later. After about the Colts 2d round pick I'll lose interest almost entirely (will skim the picks tomorrow in the paper and likewise Monday). GDB watching ESPN or ESPN Lite (ie NFL Network) blather on and on, not to mention all the mental midgets in the audience.

Once you get by the first round, the draft isn't something that you sit and watch like a movie.

It is one of those things you have on in the background while people play darts or cards and get drunk.

I will have the 2nd day draft coverage on the radio while I do yard work....
We hae a BBQ, and Poker tournament......weather nice here today, so I might take my Sirus Radio out on the boat and we will do some fishing.

Watch the first round ... Track the second and third rounds on the computer, or listening on the internet

Sunday, on the radio (kids baseball, yard work, etc)

In it's entirety? None. I'll tune in from time to time to catch up. Too much filler in between each pick. And I have too much to do today. I'll either listen on the radio and hook up my wireless headphones and listen to ESPN or NFL Network coverage.
I lied. Watched the whole thing. :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread