What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I’ll pay a shark to do my draft Tuesday Night (1 Viewer)

Did zero HW, straight Draft Dominator, here is my squad, how'd DD do for me? 10 team PPR. They gave me an A, but kind of expect that since I took all of their targets:

J Herbert
Amon-Ra
Ridley
Ekeler
Mixon
Hock
Godwin
Hollywood Brown
Tucker
Washington (rotational weekly defense)

J Taylor
K Herbert
M Thomas
Jakobi Meyers
Josh Kelley
Deon Jackson

Did zero HW, straight Draft Dominator, here is my squad, how'd DD do for me? 10 team PPR. They gave me an A, but kind of expect that since I took all of their targets:

J Herbert
Amon-Ra
Ridley
Ekeler
Mixon
Hock
Godwin
Hollywood Brown
Tucker

J Taylor
K Herbert
M Thomas
Jakobi Meyers
Josh Kelley
Deon Jackson
Really like everything except the Thomas pick. Would have loved Zay Flowers there (assuming he was available).

J Herbert
Amon-Ra
Ridley
Ekeler
Mixon
Hock
Godwin
Hollywood Brown
Tucker

J Taylor
K Herbert
M Thomas
Jakobi Meyers
Josh Kelley
Deon Jackson
Really like everything except the Thomas pick. Would have loved Zay Flowers there (assuming he was available).
Took Thomas in the 11th, Zay went in the 10th.

Every guy I took was highest rated in DD when I took them. Basically followed it to a T.

J Herbert
Amon-Ra
Ridley
Ekeler
Mixon
Hock
Godwin
Hollywood Brown
Tucker

J Taylor
K Herbert
M Thomas
Jakobi Meyers
Josh Kelley
Deon Jackson

Kinda weak for a 10 team league. Looks like borderline playoff team but won't be one of the top 3 teams in the league.

Users who are viewing this thread