What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I have both LaPorta and Hock at TE... trade one? (1 Viewer)

Loris

Footballguy
Standard 12 team non-ppr league. Looking for a WR2 player in return, Thoughts? Or roster both TE's for now.

Possible targets would be Deebo if I get lucky or a WR like Pickens/Addison. Or just flex one of the TE's and roster both for now... Thoughts?

I think you can flex both, but if trading 1, aim high for a WR and maybe even throw in another lesser player, as solid TE are hard to come by.

i would keep laporta.. yes JJ is out and HOK will get the looks.. but teams will roll to him since he is the best option.. laporta is a stud..

If WR is a position of need, I'd certainly shop one. The WRs you mentioned are certainly fair trades. Hock would probably be an easier sell since he's more established. Look at the teams who are weak at TE in your league. Look for one with a decent bench option at WR, and make a play for one of their starting WRs.

Users who are viewing this thread