What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I have Dalvin Cook am 2-0 and dominating, trying to trade for handcuff.... (1 Viewer)

bsm2110

Footballguy
10 team standard

QB - Dak

RB - Dalvin Cook

RB - Nick Chubb

WR - TY Hilton

WR - Calvin Ridley

Flex - John Brown

Bench  - Melvin Gordon

Bench  - MVS

Bench  - James White

Bench  - Allen Robinson

Bench  - AP

Bench  - Chris Thompson

DST - Minnesota

K - Fairbarin

I've spent 6% of my FAAB for AP and Chris Thompson. I'm 2-0 and scoring 130 avg about 30 points above the average. I'm looking for championship.

I'm thinking of picking up Dalvin Cook Handcuff for anyone in a 1 to 1 trade including james white and allen robinson (chubb, kelce, cook, dak not on the table obvs).

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot depends on the other team's needs. I really wouldn't give up too much though if there is anyone decent on waivers to pick up instead. In a 10 team league I would imaging there are some RB's floating around on waivers that could be more useful than a handcuff you may never need.

This is totally dependent upon the owner of Mattison.  Give him the list of guys you are willing to move and see if he wants one of them.  My guess is he will try and milk you for more that you want to give. 

Users who are viewing this thread