What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I rooted for the wrong team (1 Viewer)

Sam Quentin

Footballguy
The plethora of idiocy on today's borad tell me that I should have been rooting for the Pats yesterday.

That is all

The plethora of idiocy on today's borad tell me that I should have been rooting for the Pats yesterday.That is all
Doesn't matter who's playing - this happens every year. You've got some normal fans of the Giants and Pats on either side here. Most of the stupidity comes from fans of teams with an inferiority complex who never get to experience the Super Bowl rush. I don't care about either team, was happy to see a great game but there's a few idiots every year in the Shark Pool the next day doing the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The plethora of idiocy on today's borad tell me that I should have been rooting for the Pats yesterday.

That is all
Doesn't matter who's playing - this happens every year. You've got some normal fans of the Giants and Pats on either side here. Most of the stupidity comes from fans of teams with an inferiority complex who never get to experience the Super Bowl rush. I don't care about either team, was happy to see a great game but there's a few idiots every year in the Shark Pool the next day doing the same thing.
Ouch. I admit my thread about Coughlin > Belichick was a bit dooshy but I was buzzed and was thrilled watching the Brady and Belichick getting beat by Eli and Coughlin again. Sorry for those that I have offended...

The plethora of idiocy on today's borad tell me that I should have been rooting for the Pats yesterday.That is all
Living in NY and being a life-long Giants fan I'm not to surprised to see people enjoying themselves, but what fan wouldn't? almost all of the Giants fans I know are more relieved than they are feeling cocky. Most of us are used to the Giants looking solid all game only to change their game plan late and lose in a hearbreaker (at least during the regular season). Im sure older fans feel this more than I do, but this has been my experience as a Giants fan for a long time. This may be true with a lot of franchises and their fans but I for one am just happy and relieved that they held off the Pats.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll reconsider next year when the Giants can't get to .500 and the Pats are pretty good, making their dooshnozzle fanboys even more dooshnozzly.

Living in NY and being a life-long Giants fan I'm not to surprised to see people enjoying themselves, but what fan wouldn't? almost all of the Giants fans I know are more relieved than they are feeling cocky. Most of us are used to the Giants looking solid all game only to change their game plan late and lose in a hearbreaker (at least during the regular season). Im sure older fans feel this more than I do, but this has been my experience as a Giants fan for a long time. This may be true with a lot of franchises and their fans but I for one am just happy and relieved that they held off the Pats.
I think the large percentage of Giant fans are classy and just happy to win. At least from what I've seen here, facebook and twitter. It's the 2 or 3 dingleberries who do this every year. Same goes for any fan base. I dislike the Patriots, but can only point to 2 or 3 who act like idiots yet they get painted across the board as tools. Same thing with Packers, Steelers, Raiders, etc etc etc. I don't take offense. It's actually entertaining to read for me. :shrug: Was just telling the OP - this happens every year with those 2 or 3 morons who can't just be happy for their team, they have to be complete ##### to everyone in the losing fanbase in the process. More power to you - this is a football message board but it's part in parcel of being part of the boards and expected. A few dudes with a 4th grade understanding of grammar will babble on with hyperbole and flat out mean stuff and the rest will just celebrate as Giant fans should be doing.

Users who are viewing this thread