What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I would like Bijan. Trade thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Allanmania

Footballguy
Hi All,

As per title I would like to try and trade for Bijan. 14 team lge PPR. I am currently 4-2 they are 2-4 and will go 2-5 most likely.. its 50/50 if I go 5-2 or 4-3.
A couple of other teams going 1-6 this week so I might try and pick something from them if this isnt successful.

Who do you think I could trade with this guy? Obv I dont want ot give up Chase or Etienne. Thoughts?

My team
QB Jackson: RB Etienne, Brian Robinson JR: WR, Davis, Lockett, Shaheed: TE Kittle: K Jake Elliot Def Browns
Bench: QB Stroud: RB Ahmed, Reynolds:WR Chase, Hardman: Def Cheifs.

His Team

QB Ridder: RB Bijan Robinson, Gibbs: WR Flowers, Rice, Nacua: TE Goedert: K Gay: Def Giants
Bench: QB Murray: RB Pierce, Spears, Warren: WR Higgins, Pickens.

Thanks for the opinions in advance.

You can try Brian Robinson, Stroud, Browns (or Gabe Davis) but I doubt he accepts.

He needs QB and defense help. His WR's are actually pretty good (but underperforming) and his RB's have potential but need things to go right. I don't think you have a good match to pull it off.

Users who are viewing this thread