What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Matchups against opposing teams.... (1 Viewer)

GridironMenace

Footballguy
Does anyone know where to find matchup indicators (not SOS) for IDP's when they play against other teams? What I mean is that I am considering benching Keith Brooking this week because I don't think Philly gives up a lot of points to LB'ers. I also want to start Lemar Marshall but I don't think I am because I don't think Chicago gives up a lot of points to opposing LB'ers either.Is there any link that anyone has that shows each teams rank when playing against opposing D'd for IDP positions?Does that make sense? I don't just want the SOS, I want to know that the Philly Offense was ranked #28/32 for points given up to opposing LB'ers. Does this exist for public use?I did notice that under the IDP position hot plays/cold plays (FBG subscriber content) that the author stated that 'X' player was a good play because 'Y' team was ranked #1 against points given up to opposing LB'ers (or DB/DL). Is that info available for all teams???This would help a GREAT DEAL when deciding to start certain players each week.Thanks for the help. GM :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty sure Aaron does a break down just like your asking about. It ushualy takes at least 2 games to start drawing any conclushions.But seeing the data from last year might be useful.Im pretty sure he did this for last year.

Yeah, I just want the data from last year. That would be VERY helpful. Any FBG staff admins want to comment and prehaps provide this info before Sunday? Pretty please. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I just want the data from last year. That would be VERY helpful.

Any FBG staff admins want to comment and prehaps provide this info before Sunday? Pretty please. :bow:
sorry I missed this until now, but I'm in Vegas this weekend for WCOFF.If you want to PM me your email address, I can send you the cumulative stats file I have for last season. It's in excel format.

Users who are viewing this thread