What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Podcasts (1 Viewer)

Can you give some reviews?

I tried Edge Crushers but didn't stick with it.  I listen to Read and React, but the audio quality can be pretty brutal at times.  I assumed it was because Tom is in the UK, but this week there's a US-based replacement, and it's just as bad.

I wish FBG had a separate feed for their IDP podcast - non-IDPers are probably annoyed when it's in their feed, and I've gotten to the point where it's the only FBG podcast I still listen to, with the exception of an occasional On the Couch.

I'm with @Tick on the podcasts.  Occasional On the Couch, and I like the IDP content.  

Well, I used to.  It's lacking, the podcasts often arrive too late to make waiver moves, Norton is as good as anyone on the IDP, but as far as I can tell, isn't on Twitter.  Old dog, new tricks and all that, I guess.  It's a business, they gotta focus on the DFS, I don't think there's much money in IDP content for them.  

I haven't heard much on podcasts I can't find better info on Twitter with a search.  Follow the top guys on Twitter, it'll be more beneficial.  I have a good list, if anyone likes.

https://twitter.com/massraider/lists/idp

Listened to the latest episode of the first link from above and I am loving it - speaker.com the individual defensive podcast? They get to the point and Gary Davenport seems very knowledgeable. I'll try some f the other episodes and I am hoping this can become my new go to IDP podcast bc like others mentioned Footballguys IDP podcasts are good but non existent over the summer and two days late during the season.

Listened to the latest episode of the first link from above and I am loving it - speaker.com the individual defensive podcast? They get to the point and Gary Davenport seems very knowledgeable. I'll try some f the other episodes and I am hoping this can become my new go to IDP podcast bc like others mentioned Footballguys IDP podcasts are good but non existent over the summer and two days late during the season.
I agree - they're good.

Users who are viewing this thread