What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Roundtable (1 Viewer)

RushHour

Footballguy
It's been a while. Now that things are ramping up and there's a bit more news coming in daily, will there be an episode in the near future?

Thanks everyone. Really appreciate you guys digging the show.

We'll put something together next week after the first group of preseason games.

The IDP stuff is the best thing about this site.

Questions for episode #1...

- Rookie Corner Rule...who are ones watch (that will produce) ?

- What position battles are you most intrigued by this pre-season ?

- Who are the guys you just " can't quit " ? John's man-love for Carlos Dunlap, comes to mind.

- Over-valued/under-valued ? Guys you won't touch with a 10-foot pole ?

C'mon now. These are all layups. We need answer to important IDP related issues....

- Dr. Chupacabra vs. the Guru; Who would win in a fight(Chelsea Rules, of course)?

C'mon now. These are all layups. We need answer to important IDP related issues....

- Dr. Chupacabra vs. the Guru; Who would win in a fight(Chelsea Rules, of course)?
No chance I win that one. Think John was a 95 pound nose tackle in high school and he's beaten cancer. He has chunks of guys like me in his stool.

I'd please like an update on the LB situation in Minnesota. Who, of Bishop and Henderson, do you expect to join Greenway in the nickel defense? What is Henderson's upside if he stays in the middle and plays all 3 downs? Is he vaulted into the LB1 tier? He was highly productive in the first two weeks of last season as an every-down LB (at WLB?). Thanks, guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Arthur Brown already lose the starting MLB job to Daryl Smith? Is Smith the LB to own in Baltimore? If true, does Kiko become the default #1 LB in rookie drafts?

Did Arthur Brown already lose the starting MLB job to Daryl Smith? Is Smith the LB to own in Baltimore? If true, does Kiko become the default #1 LB in rookie drafts?

:popcorn:

Reasons why I should use one of my valuable "rookie" slots on D.J.Swearinger for next year. I like him, but how/why do you guys like him? Any chance he gets enough run to be serviceable this year?

Texans GM said "I do expect him to play a lot of snaps." It's the GM, so who knows what weight that holds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread