What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Waiver Wire Week 4 (1 Viewer)

Rashad Weaver (TEN - DE) had another solid game. Tackle numbers are low (but so are most DE) but he is getting to the QB. He has sacks in 3 of 4 games for a total of 4 sacks to go with 7 tackles and a forced fumble. Worth a look if you need DL help.

Danielle Hunter is ranked quite highly on most rest of season rankings (still classified as DE in some leagues). But, after a strong week 1, he's put up 3 duds in a row. In a short bench league is it time to cut him loose? Has the Vikings switch to a 3-4 D hurt Hunter that much?

Danielle Hunter is ranked quite highly on most rest of season rankings (still classified as DE in some leagues). But, after a strong week 1, he's put up 3 duds in a row. In a short bench league is it time to cut him loose? Has the Vikings switch to a 3-4 D hurt Hunter that much?
If he is DE then I would not cut him. If you are in a big play scoring league then I would not cut him. Then it also becomes the game of who are you cutting him for. The VIkes were in some weird game scripts the last two games as they were basically behind and teams were running on them. Not a lot of pass rush opportunities. I would mostly be a hold right now.

Users who are viewing this thread