What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you had to pick a single player to go nuts weeks 14-16, who is it? (1 Viewer)

Dal WRs Dal/GB/Was

Det WRs Phi/Bal/NYG

PHI Wrs Det/Min/Chi

SD Wrs NYG/Den/Oak

Ray Rice RB - Min/Det/NE

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a lot of stock in SD's offense so I hope they continues to click through the playoff weeks. No injury issues with Gates so far, let's hope it stays that way. Rivers and fantasy owners have been riding his TE1 status all season.

Been able to get by without relying on CJ Spiller too much. If he can turn this season around with potential to put up stats like he did last year, that'd be a huge boost to all owners w playoff hopes.

NE's offense has been underwhelming so far. Hoping for a healthy WR core & Gronk during these weeks. And a healthy productive Vereen would also boost this offense and Brady's stats.

DeAngelo Williams is interesting since he shredded NO last season.

14:mad:NO

15:NYJ

16:NO

Andre Brown, RB BYG

The Giants are terrible and he'll be back by week 10 coming out of their bye. Jacobs will be cut when he returns and Wilson hasn't done anything.

Last year when he got 10+ carries, he averaged 82.6 ypg (5.4 ypr), 13 receiving yards, and 1.3 TDs per game (good enough for 17.36 ppg in standard scoring)

Here's the Giant's playoff schedule, though Seattle looms large:

@SD (17th Rush D)

SEA (5th Rush D)

@DET (29th Rush D)

WAS (27th Rush D)

Andre Brown, RB BYG

The Giants are terrible and he'll be back by week 10 coming out of their bye. Jacobs will be cut when he returns and Wilson hasn't done anything.

Last year when he got 10+ carries, he averaged 82.6 ypg (5.4 ypr), 13 receiving yards, and 1.3 TDs per game (good enough for 17.36 ppg in standard scoring)

Here's the Giant's playoff schedule, though Seattle looms large:

@SD (17th Rush D)

SEA (5th Rush D)

@DET (29th Rush D)

WAS (27th Rush D)
That's true. Four of his last five matchups are plus, and I'm expecting the Giants to try to pull it together and salvage some momentum going into next year. I picked him up yesterday. After watching big Brandon run through those holes the other night have to wonder what Brown could have done.

fantasycurse42 said:
Anyone think Phillip Rivers?

Prob be fighting for a wildcard spot and their 14-16 is:

14) NYG

15) DEN

16) OAK
I'd say yes to this and Mathews, Woodhead, Keenan Allen and Gates. In most of my league they all are kind of depth to a starter so their owners will talk trades. SD had a poor fantasy performance this week so it's a key week to target these guys for trades.

Users who are viewing this thread