What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ilhan Omar (1 Viewer)

To be clear, then, you are cool with folks assuming that Matt Gaetz, MTG, Lauren Bobert, et.al. speak for all Republicans and that you would for them?

Excellent point.  :thumbup:

I agree that Republicans are voting for them but would not vote for them myself.  I certainly don't think they speak for all republicans.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate replying to you, but I have to point out that even you aren't this obtuse, you're just engaging in the unhelpful behavior I described in my above post. You are here to mock and denigrate those you disagree with and bring almost zero substance to any thread or conversation.  Which is a shame, as you are no idiot and express yourself well. But you must enjoy being the way you are, so we will keep you on ignore.

Apologies to you all for quoting BR! Please forgive me!

I got some bad news for you -  you're no Saint yourself so when you make a post like this simply to acquire virtues and signal to everyone that you're still on the team it just makes you look shallow and scared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some bad news for you -  you're no Saint yourself so when you make a post like this simply to acquire virtues and signal to everyone that you're still on the team it just makes you look shallow and scared.
Never claimed I was a saint or that I don't sometimes engage in the same behavior that I railed against in previous posts. But I'm trying not to. 

Sadly, you aren't. And what you call shallow and scared I call discerning. I don't have time to read the same tired points regurgitated ad nauseum. Which makes it easy to ignore most of what you say. Try discussion sometime, like your above post about not voting for certain Republicans. The constant whatabouts are rude, stupid, and pointless. 

Apologies again! Dammit!

Users who are viewing this thread