What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm starting Lance Moore over......... (1 Viewer)

B. Edwards (bye), Boldin (injured), Berrian (injured), Hightower, O. Daniels.

Romo, Tony QB DAL CIN

Forte, Matt RB CHI @DET Dome

Slaton, Steve RB HOU IND

Bowe, Dwayne WR KC @CAR

Wayne, Reggie WR IND @HOU

Moore, Lance WR NO MIN Dome

Fasano, Anthony TE MIA SD

Hanson, Jason K DET CHI Dome

Eagles DST WAS

My opponent is in for a world of hurt! :thumbdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Moore hype is about 1 week behind. He had 7 catches two weeks ago but it seemed like everyone was still calling for Meacham. Then he gets 7 catches again last week and suddenly Meacham (and Henderson and Patten) is a forgotten man.

Watch Meacham have a breakout game and see how quickly everyone forgets about Moore.

Starting Moore over DeSean Jackson in my total points league. I like Moore matchup against the Choke Vikes. IMO Moore stays a starter even when Colston comes back from his injury.

Andre Johnson- straight cheatsheet play...I'm also sitting AJ for Lance Moore. Saints wont be able to run the ball, so NO will be throwing a lot. Also Indy can't stop the run, so I expect HOU to run the rock a lot.

I am starting him over Roddy White. Brees seems to love the guy and GB's pass defense is tough.
me too because I anticipate Woodson on White.
Mr. Bloom, What is your outlook for the rest of the season for L. Moore vs. guys like Vin. Jackson, Matt Jones, E. Royal & Des. Jackson? I think Moore is going to finish in the top 18 - 25 WR's this year. Brees likes him and N.O. has a lot of injured guys that would probably take a lot of targets from Moore if they were healthy.

I have to start 3 of Moore, Housh, Andre J., or Bowe. The cheatsheet says moore is my best option...but I'm not sure

I think the Moore hype is about 1 week behind. He had 7 catches two weeks ago but it seemed like everyone was still calling for Meacham. Then he gets 7 catches again last week and suddenly Meacham (and Henderson and Patten) is a forgotten man.
:goodposting:Now watch as we get 10 new threads on Henderson.

somebody shott me.....

%%^&%*( every move I make this year blows up in my face.

I might have to text my wife and tell her I am retiring.

yeah, he had 7 catches last week and the week before and 5 catches this week... you guys are acting like T.O. ... how many balls are enough? he didn't get the yardage this week, but the number of targets tell me he should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread