What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

In need of RB help, what do you think of this trade? (1 Viewer)

ctff83

Footballguy
Hi all, 12 person, .5 ppr league. I lost Dobbins to injury and have Sanders and Pacheco as my 1 and 2 (brutal). Picked up Roschon Johnson as well, hoping for upside. So, in need of RBs and opponent offered my Ford for Nakua. Nakua has more value for sure, even with Kupp coming back in 2 weeks and Ford still has those question marks. Opponent also has Mostert, Brian Robinson and Stevenson as RBs. Should I counter for someone like Stevenson or take the risk with Ford? My WRs are solid so trading Nakua isn't going to kill me. Thanks all!

Hi all, 12 person, .5 ppr league. I lost Dobbins to injury and have Sanders and Pacheco as my 1 and 2 (brutal). Picked up Roschon Johnson as well, hoping for upside. So, in need of RBs and opponent offered my Ford for Nakua. Nakua has more value for sure, even with Kupp coming back in 2 weeks and Ford still has those question marks. Opponent also has Mostert, Brian Robinson and Stevenson as RBs. Should I counter for someone like Stevenson or take the risk with Ford? My WRs are solid so trading Nakua isn't going to kill me. Thanks all!
I would counter for sure - Ford seems like fools gold to me with Hunt back. If you offer up Nacua you should aim for Stephenson, good luck. Please see mine

If Ford was fools gold then why did the Browns not care to re-sign Hunt in the offseason? Plus Ford missed 4-5 weeks of training camp with a hammy and the Browns still did not sign Kareem.

He's far from 'fools gold', unless that is your nickname for Nick Chubb? (bad attempt at humor).

Ford has staying power and I believe will be less game script dependent than BRob. If you cannot pry Stephenson from the other owner's hands then I would ask for Ford + a small upside/contingent piece. Nacua's value is questionable, at best, when Kupp arrives. We know what we have in Ford - "a starting/lead running back" as mentioned by the Browns head coach.

If Ford was fools gold then why did the Browns not care to re-sign Hunt in the offseason? Plus Ford missed 4-5 weeks of training camp with a hammy and the Browns still did not sign Kareem.

He's far from 'fools gold', unless that is your nickname for Nick Chubb? (bad attempt at humor).

Ford has staying power and I believe will be less game script dependent than BRob. If you cannot pry Stephenson from the other owner's hands then I would ask for Ford + a small upside/contingent piece. Nacua's value is questionable, at best, when Kupp arrives. We know what we have in Ford - "a starting/lead running back" as mentioned by the Browns head coach.
Wow - Ok, SunsOut, that will teach me for offering my personal opinion. Let's all take your expert advice going forward.

I should have written..."In my opinion"

But that is why FFB is great - deciphering opinions and making a stand!

You're right in your opinion and so am I :ROFLMAO:

Where's the 'sarcastic font' when I need it...no harm intended @PM17

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread