What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interview/Moderated Chat with FFPC Founders 8/12/08 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Wimer

Footballguys,

As part of our continuing interview article series here at Footballguys.com, I'll be conducting a moderated chat with Alex Kaganovsky and David Gerczak of the Fantasy Football Players Championship on August 12th, at 9 PM ET in the NFL Interviews forum.

I will include some questions from the Shark Pool in the chat - propose your questions in this thread.

Thanks,

Mark Wimer, www.footballguys.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Footballguys,

As part of our continuing interview article series here at Footballguys.com, I'll be conducting a moderated chat with Alex Kaganovsky and David Gerczak of the Fantasy Football Players Championship on August 12th, at 9 PM ET in the NFL Interviews forum.

I will include some questions from the Shark Pool in the chat - propose your questions in this thread.

Thanks,

Mark Wimer, www.footballguys.com
Just let me know what you need from me.

1) Why start this new high stakes league this year, in a bad economic year and when several other competing companies/leagues are also trying to enter the market in various ways?

2) If you had to name one or two things about FFPC which provides a competitive advantage for you and/or sets FFPC apart from the other leagues, what would it or they be?

I signed up for this a few days ago, WCOFF was getting a little too big for my taste and i like a lot of the differences that the FFPC has.

my question would be: What was the thought process behind offering both in-person and on-line drafting simultaneously for the main event? How do you avoid having one league with both when trying to fill the last one? And are you concerned about internet troubles causing problems?

thx

What affect do you anticipate on the draft from the following rules:

1) Your dual flex

2) Your 1.5 PPR for TEs

Have you seen anything unexpected in satellite drafts so far?

Last edited by a moderator:
What have you found to be the biggest surprise since you decided to launch this event?

How hard is it to be on the ownership side of this contest as the season grows closer - knowing you can't compete in a contest that you have designed to be player-friendly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread