What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is it possible to put threads on ignore? Edit: Now With a User Poll (1 Viewer)

1. If you had this tool, would you use it? 2. Would this improve the Sharkpool experience?

• Total voters

LawFitz

Footballguy
@FBG Moderator @Joe Bryant

I'd guess half to 2/3 of SP threads are not relevant to any particular individual user's perspective. Is there a way to place such threads on ignore, like is possible for posters, so that we don't see threads we don't care to see? I'd suggest that such a tool would actually be good for generating more engagement, as users would be able to focus in on discussions in which they are more/most interested.

Thoughts?

Bump

I think before the software upgrade last summer it was possible but not with the new software. You can "watch" threads but not "hide" them.

The only workaround I found is putting the thread starter on ignore, it works great for hiding the thread but is a PITA when I want to read their comments in other threads.

The only workaround I found is putting the thread starter on ignore

Thanks, and yeah, I don't want to do this for the reason you stated. Would make things even harder to parse through. Plenty of good and valuable posters make threads that aren't bad threads, just irrelevant to me (and I am sure others in every instance).

Users who are viewing this thread