What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Reggie Bush a 1st Ballot Hall of Famer? (1 Viewer)

Is Reggie Bush a 1st Ballot Hall of Famer?

• Yes, he gets in ASAP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he'll wait at least 1 year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jeezus - some widespread thread closing will be going on pretty soon if this keeps up.

This should be awarded post of the year.Seriously, I've heard Canton already has his bust ready and isn't even going to wait for the draft ... He's going in in March.

This should be awarded post of the year.

Seriously, I've heard Canton already has his bust ready and isn't even going to wait for the draft ... He's going in in March.
The draft?They are only waiting for the draft so they put the correct uniform on him.

They certainly are not waiting for the results of his NFL career before inducting him.

wake up people!!!

last time I checked, he was already in the hall of fame.

this thread is so yesterday.
Including the basketball, baseball, hockey, tennis, bowling, and rock and roll hall of fames.

We dont even know if he will be a good starting RB in the NFL yet. He is getting way to much value by most IMO. The guy looks great playing boys but its different playing men. He is fast but he wont be pulling away like he does VS NFL players..

Facts about Reggie Bush

except of course, change every "Vin Diesel" to "Reggie Bush"
So "If you rearrange the letters in Vin Diesel it reveals his credo: "I End Lives."" changes to:If you rearrange the letters in Reggie Bush it reveals his credo: "I End Lives."

Uh, huh.
:ph34r: Obviously, excluding those that include the letter to Vin's name...
Let's get back on topic. I don't want to see this thread closed (or worse yet moved). I'm somewhat surprised at the results so far. Three people don't think Bush is 1st ballot material. What is it that you've seen in Bush's game that leads you to this conclusion? I'm assuming you're familiar with the game of football and what's required for a running back to excel.

What am I missing here?

:confused:

Facts about Reggie Bush

So "If you rearrange the letters in Vin Diesel it reveals his credo: "I End Lives."" changes to:If you rearrange the letters in Reggie Bush it reveals his credo: "I End Lives."

Uh, huh.
Let's get back on topic. I don't want to see this thread closed (or worse yet moved). I'm somewhat surprised at the results so far. Three people don't think Bush is 1st ballot material. What is it that you've seen in Bush's game that leads you to this conclusion? I'm assuming you're familiar with the game of football and what's required for a running back to excel.

What am I missing here?

You're missing the fact that you can't rearrange the letters in Reggie Bush's name to spell "I End Lives".

Facts about Reggie Bush

Uh, huh.

What am I missing here?

You're missing the fact that you can't rearrange the letters in Reggie Bush's name to spell "I End Lives".
But I never said it did!Damnit.

:lmao:

Facts about Reggie Bush

Uh, huh.

What am I missing here?

However, if you stutter, you can rearrange the letters in his name to spell "I g-gush beer". Now, which is more impressive?

Facts about Reggie Bush

Uh, huh.

What am I missing here?

Reggie Bush = beige shrug :confused:

this poll is flawed.they will create a hall of reggie since he will be so great he shouldn't have to share the same room as singletary, lombardi, and all those other hacks.

this poll is flawed.

they will create a hall of reggie since he will be so great he shouldn't have to share the same room as singletary, lombardi, and all those other hacks.
:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread