What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

J Walker to Philly (1 Viewer)

Reading another board.....again don't shoot me.

Sorry this is per 1310 the ticket in Dallas.....not a philly station.

They are saying it is coming from a station in Philly though.
:shrug: I heard the same thing.....just reporting what I heard.

I really know nothing more at this point.

Let's just hope that whatever city the radio report is from that it is more realiable than Milwaukee.

They are saying it is coming from a station in Philly though.
:shrug: I heard the same thing.....just reporting what I heard.

I really know nothing more at this point.
I am just hoping they are wrong! Dont want Walker in Philly.... :yucky:

To defend Bankerguy, I heard this report, too. Bob Sturm on 1310 the Ticket in Dallas reported it.

Last edited by a moderator:
To defend Bankerguy, I heard this report, too. Bob Sturm on 1310 the Ticket in Dallas reported it.
...and to defend myself. I clearly stated it was RUMOR.
I heard it myself on the same station, they and Bankerguy, both said it was purely a rumor being reported in Philly.

***RUMOR***

To muddy the waters, Gil Brant of NFL.com is now saying that Walker is going to Denver for a second.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumor still...will try to confirm.
Is the Ticket in Dallas the only station reporting this? I heard the same thing.
Curve it around. Walker is a good strong player man...Chuuuuck! :hophead:
Babyarm.
Stop staring at it.
Off!Transplanted P1 - I miss the little ticket! On occaison I call the musers when I listen online..."Scott in Indy" chimes in when the bigten comes up. Sports radio up here in Indy is a joke.

***RUMOR***

To muddy the waters, Gil Brant of NFL.com is now saying that Walker is going to Denver for a second.
Thursday night I was hearing on WIP that a 3 team deal was "all but done" that ultimately sent Walker to Denver. No other details though. Anyone else hear this?

To defend Bankerguy, I heard this report, too.  Bob Sturm on 1310 the Ticket in Dallas reported it.
...and to defend myself. I clearly stated it was RUMOR.
Not in the original title
Very first post.......Rumor still...will try to confirm.Bite me.
Title and first post are two different things. That is why you or someone changed the title. IF you are not going to post the title correctly, dont make the title incorrect.

Users who are viewing this thread