What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Jaguars 8-6 at Buccaneers 7-7** (+1, 43) 4:05 Sunshine State Showdown (1 Viewer)

Probably a good over. Another sneaky game with major fantasy implications. Jax really needs this game to get back on track, not sure they can.

TB - 27-24

Lawrence cleared concussion protocol.

This game is pretty inconsequential for the Bucs and huge for the Jags.

A great head coach has his guys ready to go regardless, but Todd Bowles has shown time and again these are games he loses.

Bucs home dog.albeit a sliught one,but...
"There's no place like home for the holidays..."

Tampy- 30
Jacky- 23

This has the potential to be a damn good game.. I am not sold on TL at all and I feel he will make too many mistakes and TB wins.

So happy TLaw is playing. Helps my Ridley share, too.

Bucs are a pass funnel. Jags seem due to lock into playoff mode.

Jags 31
Bucs 23

It would appear the Colts are headed for a loss today
That takes a lot of heat off the Jags tied with the Colts and Texans for the same record
They don't have to win today to still be on top of the South even though 8-7 is pretty Meh in terms of Playoffs.

This is still a Pick'Em
Bucs want to extend Baker
Lot of moving pieces happening here
I would think the Bucs hold serve at home

Bucs 22...Jags 20

I start Ridley every week. Every week I watch him suck. Every week I say I am never starting him again. Repeat.

I do appreciate the AFC South’s uncanny ability this season to coordinate respective bed wetting. Texans and Colts already did their parts and looks like the Jags are on their way to doing their part as well.

Users who are viewing this thread