What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jefferson Trade Advice - 10 Tm PPR Keeper League (1 Viewer)

dwolcott4

Footballguy
Looking for some help to structure a trade. I’m 1-5 this season and in a league that only propose/accepts trades like McCaffrey for a 3rd string QB but think I can entice someone with Justin Jefferson. Is he worth a trade in a Keeper league and if so who should I go for. My weakest position is QB but now have a pretty big hole at WR and though my RBs were strong they either haven’t panned out or can put together performances in the same week.

Team: QB-Prescott, Stanford RB-McCaffrey, Hall, Stevenson, Wilson, Mitchell, R. Johnson WR- Jefferson, Ridley, Jeudy, Osborn, Njigba TE- Waller.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated

If you are at 1-5 it really doesn't make sense to trade your best keeper player in a lost year. How many keepers do you get and how long can you keep them? Is there a cost to keeping them (round lost, salary, etc)?

That’s what I was thinking, I just hate losing. We get 3 Keepers that we can hold indefinitely and they just hold the draft position they were drafted in.

Users who are viewing this thread