What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Join Zowned's league (3 Viewers)

QUOTE (BZ Commish @ Feb 2 2009, 07:15 PM) *

Thought I remember seeing somewhere about Peens/Brutis being a welcher re: paying for leagues. Is this true? He is trying to sign up for a dynasty league of mine.
yes Won't give the source but is a very reputable member of the FBG community. I also don't think you go through 3-4 aliases without a reason.

Thought I remember seeing somewhere about Peens/Brutis being a welcher re: paying for leagues. Is this true? He is trying to sign up for a dynasty league of mine.
yes Won't give the source but is a very reputable member of the FBG community. I also don't think you go through 3-4 aliases without a reason.
Dont flatter yourself, I want nothing to do with your league :thumbup:

Dont flatter yourself, I want nothing to do with your league :goodposting:
many sleepless nights coming for him Im sure

Dont flatter yourself, I want nothing to do with your league :whoosh:
many sleepless nights coming for him Im sure
As with me ;)

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
After looking at that, I basically got kicked for defending my case, LOL!!!! The proof is in the puddin"Trade was voted on 4 days later, lol....Even broke league by laws!!!!

So who got fleeced?

And peens is an instagator, he started with the real name callin and he did not get kicked out.... weird!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
After looking at that, I basically got kicked for defending my case, LOL!!!! The proof is in the puddin"Trade was voted on 4 days later, lol....Even broke league by laws!!!!

So who got fleeced?

And peens is an instagator, he started with the real name callin and he did not get kicked out.... weird!!!
:thumbup: okYou got the ol 'Have a great season, guy" from the commish :D

Zowned, you commish many leagues, some for profit, and play it off that you are reputable guy. What reason would you have to slander someone? Doesn't look like Brutis had any beef with you. "those that want respect, give respect" - Tony Soprano, Season 2Good luck with your league. Should be a real winner.

Because the guy has had a past reputation of not paying for leagues I thought a commish may like to know that.

Because the guy has had a past reputation of not paying for leagues I thought a commish may like to know that.
Would love to see your proof of this. I have know Peens for years and he has always paid up. So you better have some proof to post a statement like this. Or its your reputation that will go down. as it is not right to slander someone reputation for a personal issue that you had with him.

peens is a Misfit in good standing...as a commish, I though another might want to know that

peens is a Misfit in good standing...as a commish, I though another might want to know that
:no: If he's a Misfit in good standing then I've got no problem recommending Peens. I've also been messaged by the original person that he had "welshed" on and it had been a bet that he did not pay. At least my original posting has gotten out that Brutis is a good owner :shrug:

greenroom is not a Pino alias... I can vouch for that.

Hey Brutis, what ever happened to Turf Toe Killed Me? That guy still around?

I don't think Peens ever failed to pay league fees. He did welsh on a bet with another league member over some dubious excuse, but I'll let him try to explain that one.

I don't think Peens ever failed to pay league fees. He did welsh on a bet with another league member over some dubious excuse, but I'll let him try to explain that one.
You talking about the league I was in for 3 or 4 weeks?

I inexplicably read everything in this thread. A few thoughts:

1) JuSt CuZ handled himself poorly and deserved to get booted from that league. (not from ever joining a league)

2) Thanks for the warning. But seriously let it go. Move on. Brutis you do give the impression that you have some Vendetta against the guy. A simple warning with a link or two would have sufficed.

I am in a BZ league, as well as multiple misfits and 20 other leagues around here. I like to speak my mind, and dont take crap off anyone. With that said BZ was a total riot IN MY FIRST YEAR. Misfits never has been in many many years. They started hollowing me the minute I got there and it never stopped and will never stop! But I am sticking with it. Commish tolerates a lot! If he wants me out he can throw me out for all I care. Just make sure you return my 121 something 125 less whatever your stupid paypal fees were. I am paid up and ready for another fun filled foul mouthed bash year! Steve.. your lucky. I behave in your leagues. Should see me in zoned especially after the farther/son tandrem stold my Baltimore d out of my starting line-up while I was at a College football reunion weekend! But they did the right thing as I picked em up off waivers illegally as it turned out! I just will never let them forget so they dont screw up the rules again that gave me the loop hole to do it. haha

I would recommend both commishes. Both run honest leagues from what I seen. Both tolerate me which is saying a lot! :hophead:

Users who are viewing this thread