What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Josh Allen and Javontae for Russ and Zeke (1 Viewer)

vanswey

Footballguy
12- team half ppr non super. Looking to acquire Josh Allen and Javontae Williams, sending Russel Wilson and Zeke plus 1st rounders. I have the 2022 1:01,1:04,1:09 and 2023 1st, 1st.

In addition to Russ and Zeke the owner would like the 1:01 and 1:09.  Seems pretty steep to me. What do you guys think?

i would not. the difference weekly between allen and russ is likely 2-4 points. Last year was a down year for Russ, but he has averaged 3500 to 4000 passing yards and mid 30s on tds. Pretty much what made Allen the QB1 last year it something russ has and can accomplish. The difference looks larger across the season, but weekly the difference will likely be less than a kicker. Williams plus the 1.01 RB plus the 1.04 WR/RB is worth more week in and out than Zeke, who was not substantially better than pollard last season. Could zeke bounce back, of course. I would rather than a substantially younger RB in Hall or Walker plus Javontae. 

Thank you snoochies. Good points! I’ll hold tight for now. I really like the production of Allen and the youth over Russ. But I don’t want to over pay.

I would counter with 1.04 and 1.09.  I think that is worth it to upgrade to Javonte over Zeke.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 1.01 is too much to pay. Javante and Breece Hall are in the same RB tier, right now. Melvin Gordon re-signed so Javante will be the lead in a timeshare backfield for at least one more season. That makes the offer you got Josh Allen for Russell Wilson, Zeke, and the 1.09. I have lots of shares of Josh Allen and I would sell him for that haul. I think you can probably get a useful veteran for the 1.09 or a rookie that you like. Lots of equity there.

Users who are viewing this thread