What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keep or Trade Kelce (1 Viewer)

BrodyN14

Footballguy
Ppr 10 team 3 keeper league.

My potential keepers:
Kelce in the 3rd
Deebo in the 4th
Ekeler in the 7th
Pollard in the 11th

I can only keep 3. Due to trades I don’t have my 2nd or 5th pick. My thoughts are either keep kelce or trade kelce for a 4th and a later round and get my 3rd back and keep pollard. This should let’s take a better RB in round 1 then grab two more WR with my 3rd and 4th round picks. Most of the top WRs are gone.

Ppr 10 team 3 keeper league.

My potential keepers:
Kelce in the 3rd
Deebo in the 4th
Ekeler in the 7th
Pollard in the 11th

I can only keep 3. Due to trades I don’t have my 2nd or 5th pick. My thoughts are either keep kelce or trade kelce for a 4th and a later round and get my 3rd back and keep pollard. This should let’s take a better RB in round 1 then grab two more WR with my 3rd and 4th round picks. Most of the top WRs are gone.
I have the 7th pick

I don't play a lot of keeper but I'd probably keep Kelce, along with deebo and ekeler. Even in non keeper leagues Kelce is seen as a mid to late round 2 pick. When you factor in how much talent is going to be off the board because your leaguemates have kept them what player are you expecting to get in the 3rd that's going to be so much better?

I would trade Kelce. I think we will start seeing his production decline this year. So I would trade him for as high a draft pick as you could get. You already have Ekleer at a huge discount, so you could get another top RBs in the first rd and possibly another RB if you can get a 2nd rd for Kelce and then load up on WRs

Users who are viewing this thread