What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Advice (2 leagues) (1 Viewer)

J to the bone

Footballguy
Keeper Advice (2 leagues)

I can keep one player from my 2018 final roster and get him the round he was drafted last year (if undrafted, I get him in the 15th).

League 1:

.5PPR,  (I have 9th pick overall in a snake draft), 12 team, QB/2WR/2RB/TE/Flex/K/DEF/6 bench

Damien Williams in the 15th

Lindsay in the 15th

Luck in the 8th

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

League 2:

PPR, (I have 8th pick overall in a snake draft), 12 team, QB/2WR/2RB/TE/Flex/K/DEF/6 bench.

Golladay in the 11th

Michel in the 7th

Ingram in the 6th

Team 1:  If you believe Williams holds the job all year he is the easy selection.  I am not one of those guys.  I think Lindsay is much better than Freeman and should eventually get more of the touches so I would lean Lindsay.  Luck is out of question because of his lingering questionable injury.

Team 2:  I don't trust Michel so I cross him off.  I like Ingram and think he will do well but don't think there is a ton of value in that spot.  I would go with Golladay because it is the better value and I think he will have a great year. 

League 1 - Damien Williams.  Luck is scary right now.  It looks like he's going to be out the entire preseason.  It's kind of a toss up from the other two, but I like Williams better.

League 2 - Golladay.  Ingram is currently trending at a sixth rounder as is Michel.  You could probably get either of them if you want.  There's no way Golladay is there in the 11th.  Definitely best value in a PPR league.

Users who are viewing this thread