What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Advice (1 Viewer)

slaxer

Footballguy
Standard league, non-PPR, 12 teams, straight draft, #5 draft pick based on last year's performance. 1QB/2RB/3WRorTE/K/D

Each year we keep 4 players and then have 12 rounds to fill out our rosters.  No limit on how long you can keep players.

Here is my question - Need to keep 4 of 5:

Mahommes, Melvin Gordon, Leonard Fournette, Keenan Allen, and JuJu

Two givens are Gordon and JuJu.  I hate to keep a QB but it's Mahommes.  I have been offered OBJ for Mahommes in a trade. I have also been trying to package Allen and Fournette for another WR1. (Hill, Thomas, Hopkins)

What would you do?

Keep Mahomes, Gordon, Allen, and Juju. Fournette is someone you can probably get in the 2nd rd or #5 if you really wanted him. His injuries and lack of commitment would raise a red flag if I was thinking of drafting him. Best of luck 

I agree.  I would let Fournette go back in the draft.  He is a headache to own with all his injuries and I wouldn't be disappointed if someone else took over that headache. 

Keep Mahomes, Gordon, Allen, and Juju. Fournette is someone you can probably get in the 2nd rd or #5 if you really wanted him. His injuries and lack of commitment would raise a red flag if I was thinking of drafting him. Best of luck 
This

Users who are viewing this thread