What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Advice (1 Viewer)

BL74

Footballguy
12team PPR, H2H league, QB TDs are 6 pts. I need to choose one of DK Metcalf (3rd), Christian Kirk (6th), Burrow or Fields (8th).

I think Kirk is the most valuable here and am ok getting a different QB but looking for some outside thoughts or pro DK/QBs folks.

None of the options excite me in any way (this assumes it's a 1QB league). I likely keep Burrow as I see him as the best/safest play especially at 6 pt per passing TD.

I like Burrow or Fields and would lean Fields, shoot for the stars. I think there are several WRs you can get in the 3rd-6th that will get close to Kirk/Metcalf production.

I'd keep Burrow or Kirk... it really depends on how your league mates behave in drafts. I have some leagues that RB is still the most heavily drafted position and some where Burrow is gone by the 6th round.

I like Kirk and see his upside, but not sure you can't find the same upside in the 5th or 6th?

Users who are viewing this thread