What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper advise Please (1 Viewer)

vanrebl

Footballguy
Hey guys,
I am coming up on my 2022 draft and was wanting everyones opinion on who they would keep for this years draft.
my league is typ PPR , I can only keep up to 5 players and they will move up one spot in this years draft.
so if i use franchise tag player behind in draft order will have to be dropped for this years draft.

Typ PPR 25 pass,10 rec,10 rush, 6 TD

Roster Positions QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

players ending draft positions
1 DeAndre Hopkins Ari - WR Drop ------------Derick Henry will be my first pick of draft

2 Travis Kelce KC - TE Franchise tag----------to keep first rnd pick

3 Keenan Allen LAC - WR Drop---------------forced to drop if keep kelce

4 D'Andre Swift Det - RB Move to 3rd rnd pick 2022

6 Austin Ekeler LAC - RB Move to 5th rnd pick 2022

7 DeVonta Smith Phi - WR Move to 6th rnd pick 2022

10 Kyler Murray Ari - QB Move to 9th pick pick 2022

11 Kareem Hunt Cle - RB move to 10th pick pick 2022

12 Darnell Mooney Chi - WR move to 11th pick 2022

13 Alexander Mattison Min - RB 13th pick 2022

14 Pat Freiermuth Pit - TE 14th pick 2022

15 Hunter Renfrow LV - WR 15th pick 2022 13,14,15 were undrafted so dont move up in draft order this year

I would keep Swift, Ekeler, Muth, and Renfrow.

I wouldn't keep Kelce at that price so I can have flexibility with my first two picks.  Muth should give you top 5 TE upside and a floor of top 10.  Based on how this sets up I keep the four guys I stated above.  That gives you the best foundation moving forward.  

ETA:  This also allows you not to lock in Henry with your first pick if you have the opportunity at a top WR in the first round.  It gives you max flexibility.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I would keep Swift, Ekeler, Muth, and Renfrow.

I wouldn't keep Kelce at that price so I can have flexibility with my first two picks.  Muth should give you top 5 TE upside and a floor of top 10.  Based on how this sets up I keep the four guys I stated above.  That gives you the best foundation moving forward.  

ETA:  This also allows you not to lock in Henry with your first pick if you have the opportunity at a top WR in the first round.  It gives you max flexibility.  

Agree with this... how many teams?  and Gally, would Murray be a consideration if 12 teamer?  

Agree with this... how many teams?  and Gally, would Murray be a consideration if 12 teamer?  

I don't think so unless the league in general usually keeps 10-12 QB's across the board.  If only a  couple are typically kept then I would let Murray go as I am not that high on him.  However, if every team keeps a QB and the top 10-ish are gone then that would change my mind and I would use that 5th keeper spot on Murray.  

thank you for your input thats another look at it for sure from what i am seeing  im going to have these top 25 guys to pick from

Henry -rb, Dalvin cook-rb, Mixon-rb, possibly davante adams -wr , cee dee lamb-wr, kamara- rb, Barkley-rb, aaron jones-rb ,A.J.brown-wr, Zeke-rb, akers-rb, mongomery-rb, Kittle-Te

diontae johnson -wr, antonio gibson-rb, breece hall-rb, josh jacobs-rb, etienne-rb, DJ moore-wr, Pittman-wr, j.k dobbins-wr, amari cooper-wr, sutton-wr, godwin-wr, mike williams, wr

marquise Brown- wr alan robinson-wr

and 8 out of 10 of us will have first round picks

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread