What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Auction League Trade Help (Joe Burrow $13 for Calvin Ridley $5) (1 Viewer)

fellner593

Footballguy
Greetings football fans,

There is a lot of information to digest, much appreciate any and all advice.

Looking for some direction as I have been mulling this trade offer over for more than a week.

League Info: 12 Teams. Keeper (min 2 - max 5) Auction ($110 cap). Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SF, 1 K, 1 DEF (9-player bench). Passing TD = 4 pt, All other TDs = 6 pts. Half PPR. Typical yardage scoring.

2nd-year keeper earns +$3
3rd-year keeper earns +$5
4th-year keeper earns +$7

League oddity: Despite being a Superflex league QBs still do not draw the premium bids you would expect. Last year Josh Allen was $19, Justin Herbert was $14, and Pat Mahomes was $12. Weird.

My current potential keepers are as follows...
Lamar Jackson $16 (2nd year) - On the fence. I'm pretty sure Josh Allen will not be kept, I paid $13 for LJ last year. Might be able to get him for $13 again
Christian McCaffery $22 (2nd year) On the fence. I paid $19 and felt I got a deal last year. Most of the other high-end RBs will be thrown back into the pool.
Amon Ra St. Brown $9 (3rd year) My #1 keeper option. Untouchable
Calvin Ridley $5 (2nd year) My #2 keeper option. A veritable bargain at $5.

I have been offered the following...

Joe Burrow $13 (2nd year)
for
Calvin Ridley $5 (2nd year)

I have thought of the following three scenarios...

Accepting the offer and going into the draft with a $50 budget (for 15 players) and the following keepers...
Lamar Jackson $16 (2nd year)
Joe Burrow $13 (2nd year)
Christian McCaffery $22 (2nd year)
Amon Ra St. Brown $9 (3rd year)

or

Rejecting the offer and going into the draft with a $58 budget (for 15 players) and the following keepers...
Lamar Jackson $16 (2nd year)
Christian McCaffery $22 (2nd year)

or

Rejecting the offer and going into the draft with a $96 budget (for 17 players) and the following keepers...

What say you FBG nation?

Thank you if you've made it this far.

You can boil it down to getting a top 5 QB asset in a SF league for a WR that hasn't played in basically two years. The other stuff is just fluff. Take the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread