What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper help, pick 3 of 5 (1 Viewer)

Hurler1

Footballguy
12 Team, max keep 3

Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 2 R/W/T, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 TD

Standard PPR scoring

Picking 9th in 3rd round reversal draft (1-12, 12-1, 12-1, then snake). Do not have a 2nd round pick due to trade last year.

Pick 3 of 5, round listed is round they cost me:
M. Pittman, round 3 (pick 28)
J. Connors, round 5 (pick 52)
J. Hurts, round 6 (pick 69)
S. Barkley, round 7 (pick 76)
R. Stevenson, round 10 (pick 117)

I'll save my thoughts so as not to influence anyone's thinking.

Conner is the lock. Barkley is the next-best bang-for-the-buck pick based on ADP. I'll lean towards Stevenson for the 3rd, as the other two could likely fall to the draft spot they would cost. Not a diverse cast but under your lineup rules, you can at least start them all at once.

I'll note that I would consider Barkley for a sign-and-trade situation for a high-level WR

I tend to go for high ceilings and lots of upside (sometimes to my detriment!). I like Pittman and Stevenson for a 3rd and 10th. For me, the next choice is either high ceiling with signifivant risk (Barkley) or high floor (Connors). I like to swing for the fences so I would keep Barkley.

Conner is the lock. Barkley is the next-best bang-for-the-buck pick based on ADP. I'll lean towards Stevenson for the 3rd, as the other two could likely fall to the draft spot they would cost. Not a diverse cast but under your lineup rules, you can at least start them all at once.

I'll note that I would consider Barkley for a sign-and-trade situation for a high-level WR
I kinda had Conner and Barkley as locks. Leaning Pittman, only because I like him a lot this year and afraid he won't be there when I make my 3rd round pick. (with 20 - 30 keepers every year, ADP is a round or two higher than a straight redraft league.) Lot of support for Stevenson out here, so may have to reconsider.

Conner and Barkley are the no doubters. Depending on if other teams keep QB's that would influence the next pick. If everyone keeps a QB then I lean Hurts. If that is not the case I go with Stephenson.

Users who are viewing this thread