What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper is a WR, who do I target at the 10/11 turn in 10 team league? (1 Viewer)

tbsteel

Footballguy
I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping Michael Thomas as my single keeper in my 10 team league (6 points a passing TD, expanded starting spots with multiple flex positions) as my RB options are James Conner and Chris Carson.

I've got the 10th pick in the draft, so I'll have the last pick in round 1 and the turnaround top pick in round 2. I'm expecting Barkley, Julio Jones, Gurley or OBJ, McCaffrey, Mahomes or Chubb, Derrick Henry, Bell, Elliott, and Hopkins as the other keepers based on current rosters.

Who should I target with my first two picks? 

Yes...Keep M. Thomas
Then I'd draft whichever 2 is left from these 11:  A. Kamara, J. Jacobs, A. Ekler, J. Conner, D. Adams, C. Carson, A. Thielen, M. Evans, T. Hill, J. Mixon, D. Cook,

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping Michael Thomas as my single keeper in my 10 team league (6 points a passing TD, expanded starting spots with multiple flex positions) as my RB options are James Conner and Chris Carson.

I've got the 10th pick in the draft, so I'll have the last pick in round 1 and the turnaround top pick in round 2. I'm expecting Barkley, Julio Jones, Gurley or OBJ, McCaffrey, Mahomes or Chubb, Derrick Henry, Bell, Elliott, and Hopkins as the other keepers based on current rosters.

Who should I target with my first two picks? 
Whoever are the top two players on your draft board still left when it is your turn to pick.  Speculating on who to take at this point is virtually impossible.  Put in the time for a combined draft board and when you are up take the top guy on the list.  Do not get blinded by positions.  Take the best player left on the board when it is your turn.

Users who are viewing this thread