What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper question (1 Viewer)

Vikes Fan

Footballguy
$200 auction draft. I can only keep 1. 1 point ppr league. 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex 1 k 1 Def
Amon-Ra St. Brown - $21
Travis Kelce - $40
Tony Pollard - $25
Lamar Jackson - $20
Kenneth Walker III - $11
Isiah Pacheco - $9
Tee Higgins - $38 (seems too steep to keep him at this price)

Wish I could keep Justin Jefferson but I have kept him for his two year max…

Last edited:
What do top 15 RB's typically go for? What about top 20 WR's? For me it's down to Pollard or ARSB so the answer to the typical pricing matters to me.

Without the need to start a TE it takes Kelce out if the equation for me.

What do top 15 RB's typically go for? What about top 20 WR's? For me it's down to Pollard or ARSB so the answer to the typical pricing matters to me.

Without the need to start a TE it takes Kelce out if the equation for me.
Sorry. Inadvertently left out the TE requirement. We do need to start one.

Top RBs go $35-45
Top WRs go $30-40
McCaffrey went for $58 and he was the highest player taken.

I am really debating St. Brown, Kelce and Pollard. According to Footballguys, Kelce’s auction value about $49, St. Brown is at $37 and Pollard at $32. That makes St. Brown the best value but I have a hard time letting Kelce go…

I am really debating St. Brown, Kelce and Pollard. According to Footballguys, Kelce’s auction value about $49, St. Brown is at $37 and Pollard at $32. That makes St. Brown the best value but I have a hard time letting Kelce go…
With keeping only 1 player value would only come in to play for me if the players were the same in my opinion. That's not really the case here. I now likely keep Kelce unless you think he goes for significantly less than that in the auction.

I would keep Kelce, particularly at that cost. I would rather keep the #1 player at a position than one of the others that I could still pick up at auction. Kelce is worth it and I would hate to ever face him.

Agree with the others on keeping Kelce. Next option would be St Brown. I like Tee, but agree that price is too high at this time & hopefully you can snag him for less $$.

Users who are viewing this thread