What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper (1 Viewer)

Joshied8

Footballguy
I am in a 12 team keeper league that keeps the player where that player was picked the year before. I have the 10th pick. Which would you keep: Javonte Williams in the 5th round or Travis Etienne in the 10th round.

Nice choices,maybe better value with Etienne so I'd travel with Travis. see my post please

How many times can you keep a guy?

If it is just once, then I go with Williams. If it is two rounds earlier each additional time you keep someone, then I keep Etienne and keep him for 3-4 years.

If it is just once, then I go with Williams. If it is two rounds earlier each additional time you keep someone, then I keep Etienne and keep him for 3-4 years.

did you see this?
I am in a 12 team keeper league that keeps the player where that player was picked the year before.

did you see this?
I am in a 12 team keeper league that keeps the player where that player was picked the year before.
So you can keep a guy forever or just once?

did you see this?
So you can keep a guy forever or just once?
You can keep him twice, but the second time he moves up 2 rounds. BTW, I ended up keeping Etienne.

Users who are viewing this thread