What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kenny Vaccaro (1 Viewer)

Looks like they played 3 safeties for most of the game. Vaccaro, Jenkins and Bush each played 54 snaps. I think they all sat for the last series.

Vaccaro looked good to me.. aggressive & quick to the ball. Miami's incompetence on offense was the main culprit.. alot of 3 & outs. Other Saints DPs just happen to get to the ball a split second sooner than Vaccaro on some plays.

However... there was one play where I saw Vaccaro tip a pass from Tannehill to Wallace? But he never got credited with a pass defense! I ended up losing my matchup this week by 0.3 points!!! :angry:

They even showed a slow-motion replay and the commentators acknowledged that it looked like Vaccaro "tipped" the ball. The ball appeared to have a tiny bit more wobble after it passed by Vacarro's hand too, and it ended up being dropped by Wallace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vaccaro looked good to me.. aggressive & quick to the ball. Miami's incompetence on offense was the main culprit.. alot of 3 & outs. Other Saints DPs just happen to get to the ball a split second sooner than Vaccaro on some plays.

However... there was one play where I saw Vaccaro tip a pass from Tannehill to Wallace? But he never got credited with a pass defense! I ended up losing my matchup this week by 0.3 points!!! :angry:

They even showed a slow-motion replay and the commentators acknowledged that it looked like Vaccaro "tipped" the ball. The ball appeared to have a tiny bit more wobble after it passed by Vacarro's hand too, and it ended up being dropped by Wallace.
It ain't over yet - http://fantasy.nfl.com/research/statcorrections?position=O&sort=pts&statCategory=stats&statSeason=2013&statType=weekStats&statWeek=4

Users who are viewing this thread