What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kerry Rhodes or Gus Scott? (1 Viewer)

Bayou Buffalos

Footballguy
I need to pick up a DL off of waivers (probably Kalimba Edwards) in order to fill in for Kevin Williams bye week. Should I:a) Drop Kevin Williams, who has been a major bust thus far. Or...b) Drop either Gus Scott or Kerry Rhodes, who both have more upside, imho. Scoring is pretty basic: 1 pt per tackle and pass defensed, .5 per assist, 3 per sack, 2 per forced fumble and fumble recovery, 4 per INT, and 6 per TD. Thanks!!!

I need to pick up a DL off of waivers (probably Kalimba Edwards) in order to fill in for Kevin Williams bye week.

Should I:

a) Drop Kevin Williams, who has been a major bust thus far. Or...

b) Drop either Gus Scott or Kerry Rhodes, who both have more upside, imho.

Scoring is pretty basic: 1 pt per tackle and pass defensed, .5 per assist, 3 per sack, 2 per forced fumble and fumble recovery, 4 per INT, and 6 per TD.

Thanks!!!
Kerry Rhodes is one of the highest scoring DBs in my league. I would start him every week.

Rhodes seems that he's going to be a consistent performer for a defense that is on the field a lot. M. Williams is a playmaker, no doubt. But Williams is injured and is again listed as questionable this week. If you can stash him on your roster, then I'd do that and pick up Rhodes. If you don't have the space, then I'd probably pick up Rhodes anyway. He's having a very nice season and is hard to keep out of the lineup. I'd do it.

If Williams ends up playing, which of the two would you guys start?I can't afford another goose egg like last week!

If Williams ends up playing, which of the two would you guys start?

I can't afford another goose egg like last week!
Since both of these guys are very good and produce similar stats, I would decide by the matchups.

Users who are viewing this thread