What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kevin Williams (1 Viewer)

BloodyPigSkin

Footballguy
Time to panic yet?I think we need to see the Minnesota offense open up more so that Williams can get more opportunities to murder the opposing QB.

Still a great talent and very valuable in dynasty leagues, he might not be so valuable in a redraft IDP league.

I honestly feel P. Williams may be hurting his value... Think about it. K Williams was the only beast in the middle last year and now you have another one that I originally thought would help him but he is actually losing out now.

I am wondering if he has been playing some DE this year. I haven't seen any of his games though so this is speculation.
He has when the Vikings move to the 3-3-5 nickle package.
I honestly feel P. Williams may be hurting his value... Think about it. K Williams was the only beast in the middle last year and now you have another one that I originally thought would help him but he is actually losing out now.
I agree with this. I thought it would help him by having Pat, but it seems to hinder his tackle numbers as teams are now running more to the outside to get away from the big bodies in the middle. I will watch a little closer this weekend, but it seems that teams are still content to double up on KW, while single blocking PW.

Had him, cut him, dont have time to play favourites or babysit players on my roster, when I got points to score and games to win.

Users who are viewing this thread